After receiving an initial data set comprised of an equipment list, software licenses, and related for managed services, we communicated with the various service provider(s) to obtain historical account data.
In addition to the application of proprietary knowledge and methods, the following bullet points outline some of the steps performed throughout the detailed audit process:
- All equipment lease contracts were reviewed to assure that cost is in line with what the market rates dictate.
- The assessment of government and regulatory fees was investigated to assure that these fees are being applied correctly.
- Deployed equipment lifecycles were analyzed, and the cost/benefit of replacement versus outsourcing was performed.
- Security of data storage was analyzed to be sure the organization meets present industry standards for protection, as well as preservation.
- Redundancy was reviewed to assure disaster recovery protocols are in place.
- A cost/benefit of licensed services and equipment was performed to identify more cost-effective means of meeting the organizations IT needs.
Access 16 cost-saving solutions spanning 4 subcategories (Utilities, Contract Services, Financial Services, and Commercial Real Estate). There is often one, or more, areas in which we can aid our clients.
Util Auditors deploys proprietary knowledge, methods, and superior technology to thoroughly analyze invoices and services for errors, anomalies, and inefficiency in billing. Clients can login to track the progress of each audit, at each location, in “real time” using our Client Portal.
An interim report of findings can be downloaded at any time during the audit process through your uView™ Dashbard. A formal report of our audit recommendations is provided by Util Auditors on every audit project.
Where some audit firms simply make recommendations, Util Auditors will assist you to implement the cost savings and obtain the refunds that we identify. We will act as your project lead, completing paperwork and compiling claim documents for your review that are required to realize the benefit of what we propose.
As a contingency-based service we only invoice for cost savings and refunds if, and after, the client realizes them.
Services You Can Trust
At Util Auditors, we are passionate about serving our clients, increasing operating efficiency and cutting costs. We treat each client the same to identify cost saving opportunities, and provide the absolute best solutions. It is this consistency and commitment that allows us to continuously exceed the expectations of our clients.
We have provided cost reduction services as well as utility refunds to over 275 clients including Fortune 100 and 500 companies.