After receiving an initial data set comprised of present and past policy information for the organization, we communicated with the insurance provider(s) to obtain account data.
In addition to the application of proprietary knowledge and methods, the following bullet points outline some of the steps performed throughout the detailed audit process:
- Analysis of the present and past experience modification factors, as well as surrounding factors; including
- Historical loss runs to identify open and closed claims where subjugation or other outcomes may affect premium
- Employee classification codes to identify whether a more appropriate class may exist;
- Employee Allocation between the classification codes to ensure that even if the overall classification codes are correct, that the employees
- are being placed into their correct code; and
- Analysis of the current ownership of the company, to see if there are any combinability issues on the experience modification factors.
Access 16 cost-saving solutions spanning 4 subcategories (Utilities, Contract Services, Financial Services, and Commercial Real Estate). There is often one, or more, areas in which we can aid our clients.
Util Auditors deploys proprietary knowledge, methods, and superior technology to thoroughly analyze invoices and services for errors, anomalies, and inefficiency in billing. Clients can login to track the progress of each audit, at each location, in “real time” using our Client Portal.
An interim report of findings can be downloaded at any time during the audit process through your uView™ Dashbard. A formal report of our audit recommendations is provided by Util Auditors on every audit project.
Where some audit firms simply make recommendations, Util Auditors will assist you to implement the cost savings and obtain the refunds that we identify. We will act as your project lead, completing paperwork and compiling claim documents for your review that are required to realize the benefit of what we propose.
As a contingency-based service we only invoice for cost savings and refunds if, and after, the client realizes them.
Services You Can Trust
At Util Auditors, we are passionate about serving our clients, increasing operating efficiency and cutting costs. We treat each client the same to identify cost saving opportunities, and provide the absolute best solutions. It is this consistency and commitment that allows us to continuously exceed the expectations of our clients.
We have provided cost reduction services as well as utility refunds to over 275 clients including Fortune 100 and 500 companies.