Energy auditors play an essential role in helping you understand the entire picture of your business or home’s energy condition. Properly conducted utility......
Energy auditors play an essential role in helping you understand the entire picture of your business or home’s energy condition. Properly conducted utility energy audits followed by a solid implementation plan often results in massive energy savings. Util’s process starts with an analysis of an initial data set we request from every partner, which is comprised of invoices, and related contracts. Util then communicates directly with the utility provider(s) to obtain historical usage data.
In addition to the application of proprietary knowledge and methods, the following bullet points outline some of the steps performed throughout the detailed audit process:
An analysis was performed to identify whether each account was on the most appropriate delivery schedule.
- All applicable aspects of the taxation of natural and/or piped gas were investigated including, but not limited to; state and local sales tax, gross receipts tax, utility tax, and energy tax.
- All available rate tariffs were analyzed to assure the most appropriate and cost effective billing structure is being applied to all accounts.
- Supply costs in deregulated markets were analyzed to assure that present pricing is in line with what the market dictates.
- Aggregation of supply across meters in utility markets was analyzed to assure pricing for the cumulative energy required, is optimized.
- Industry-specific, and use-specific programs were investigated, such as those rates available to schools, churches, or for gas used in space heating.
Access 16 cost-saving solutions spanning 4 subcategories (Utilities, Contract Services, Financial Services, and Commercial Real Estate). There is often one, or more, areas in which we can aid our clients.
Util Auditors deploys proprietary knowledge, methods, and superior technology to thoroughly analyze invoices and services for errors, anomalies, and inefficiency in billing. Clients can login to track the progress of each audit, at each location, in “real time” using our Client Portal.
An interim report of findings can be downloaded at any time during the audit process through your uView™ Dashbard. A formal report of our audit recommendations is provided by Util Auditors on every audit project.
Where some audit firms simply make recommendations, Util Auditors will assist you to implement the cost savings and obtain the refunds that we identify. We will act as your project lead, completing paperwork and compiling claim documents for your review that are required to realize the benefit of what we propose.
As a contingency-based service we only invoice for cost savings and refunds if, and after, the client realizes them.
Utility costs are typically one of the largest expenses a business will incur on a regular basis. The bad news, this cost will......04.05.2021
Services You Can Trust
At Util Auditors, we are passionate about serving our clients, increasing operating efficiency and cutting costs. We treat each client the same to identify cost saving opportunities, and provide the absolute best solutions. It is this consistency and commitment that allows us to continuously exceed the expectations of our clients.
We have provided cost reduction services as well as utility refunds to over 275 clients including Fortune 100 and 500 companies.